Hypnosis Services and Info
To see all of our
hypnosis and hypnotherapy services
go to our
What Is Hypnosis? and How does it Work?
To find out more click on the following play button to hear a recording of Darwin describing the process.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hypnosis
1. IS IT A REFLECTION OF A WEAK MIND? ANSWER: Of course not. In fact, the more intelligent you are, the more easily hypnosis is for you.
2. WILL MY MIND BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY? ANSWER. No. Your mind will not be damaged, altered or changed in any way.
3. WILL MY WILL BE CONTROLLED?
ANSWER: Certainly not. Not by ME anyway. Hypnosis is always a "CONSENT" STATE. YOU have complete control of the situation at all times.
4. WILL I DO ANYTHING THAT I SHOULD NOT DO? ANSWER: No. You will not do anything IN hypnosis that you would not do OUT of hypnosis.
5. WHAT IF I CANNOT WAKE UP?
ANSWER: Hypnosis has been practiced for at least 6000 years and there is noteven ONE recorded instance of someone not coming out of hypnosis. The difficulty is not getting you OUT of hypnosis, it's keeping you IN.
6. WILL IT GIVE ME A HEADACHE?
ANSWER: On the contrary, you will feel wonderful. In fact, if you had a headache when you went into hypnosis, it will be gone when you come out.
7. WILL I BE SOUND ASLEEP?
ANSWER: Absolutely not. You will be completely awake and know what is happening at all times. If patients were asleep they would not hear and then not respond and so hypnosis would be useless.
8. IS IT HARMFUL IN ANY WAY?
ANSWER: No one has ever been harmed by hypnosis in any way.
9. WILL I BLURT OUT ANY 'FAMILY SECRETS'?
ANSWER? Certainly not. Hypnosis is not a lie detector or a "truth serum." You will not say anything you do not want to say.
10. WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE? ANSWER: The universal answer is that it is a very relaxing and comfortable experience.
11. WHO CAN BE HYPNOTIZED? ANSWER: Anyone who wants or needs hypnosis can be hypnotized. If you do not want it then you will not be hypnotized. It's as simple as that.
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter: